No es lo q siento ahora, pero me gusta la canción  

Posted by CR3364N

The Agony Scene::My Dark Desire

her touch intoxicating
she holds my heart within her hands
UNMERCIFUL
SHE HAS BECOME MY EVERYTHING!

kissed with broken glass
the softest touch will penetrate
and steal my breath
I close my eyes and suffocate

she is my dark desire
with all the trappings of regret
dressed in blasphemy
(SHE PULLS THE STITCHES FROM MY EYES)
she's my suffering
the taste of death is on her lips
dressed in blasphemy
SHE TAKES MY BREATHE AND TAKES MY LIFE

she is my misery
to touch her skin of whitest lies
SO BEAUTIFUL
SHE HAS BECOME MY EVERYTHING

she is the kiss of death
my body longing just to feel
her final breath
to close her eyes and suffocate

This entry was posted on septiembre 23, 2006 at sábado, septiembre 23, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 espasmos mentales

Publicar un comentario